Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

4th of July in Springerville and Luna.


So, I am the worst at keeping up with pictures and stories but I am trying, it feels as though there is not enough time in the day to do all the things I need to do! With Jeremy working in St. Johns I am a single mother during the week and boy is it exhausting! We did get to spend the weekend of July 4th in Springerville with some friends of ours and we had so much fun. The parade there is awesome we loved it! The kids couldn't get enough candy, there pockets were bulging and in Safford they don't allow you to throw candy so our kids thought it was the best. There was a float that was the statue of liberty and it was HUGE, they made it so that it would fold down when it went over the power lines. It was the hit of the parade the crowd loved it. Our friends Wayne and Roxanne Clifford have land in Luna so we were able to camp for the weekend. The only thing I didn't plan for was getting sun burned. Who thinks of sunscreen when you go camping? I guess I should have as we all got really sunburned. We brought our kids four wheelers and they were able to ride around during the day. Jerry and Julie Rojas came with us and there kids. Jobi had not ridden one alone before and I think we all had a heart attack every time he rode! He was so tiny on this four wheeler and I think it was a little hard to get the hang of it. I think all we said to the poor kid was STOP and SLOW DOWN! He eventually got it so it was a little easier for him to ride.

No comments: