Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter

We had a big family reunion the day before Easter in Mesa so the kids had such a fun Easter weekend. We all enjoyed visiting with family and watching the kids play. On Easter we hung out at the house and the kids hunted eggs. They had money and candy in them again this year. It seems to be the best for both ages the little ones love the candy and the bigger ones love the money. There were over 250 eggs and it still amazes me how quick they find all of the eggs! Well I guess if I were finding eggs with money or candy in them I would be fast to!! It was such a beautiful day and everyone had a blast.


1 comment:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Looks like great times! I was SOOOO glad to have seen you that weekend! Your kids are just gorgeous... and yes, you and Jeremy too. Love your hair in the pics! It looked great!