Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

SIBILING LOVE

It melts my heart how sweet my boys are to Kadie. I hoped when I was pregnant with my first girl that my boys would be protective and loving. It amazes me on a daily basis how they interact with her.

They can be so mad at her (because she got into their things) and the next minute be so loving.

Kadies cry brings all boys running to see what happened to her.

Three boys doating over her is how she learned very quickly that she can get what she wants from one of them...she keeps trying going from one to another until at last she has whatever it is she wanted!

Having three brothers she will hopefully never date and be well protected.......ok maybe that's a stretch.
Well maybe never, but hopefully boys will be less inclined to break her heart.

This picture of her and Gavin is just what I always see. She snuggles up to them and will watch whatever it is they are doing.

I love it when she randomly tells Bailey "I love you Bailey". He watches her and seems to be the most protective of her. I think this is why she has this special bond with him and adores him. Every morning they are all instructed to give her a hug and a kiss before getting out of the car to go to school. If they try to escape she screams "MY HUG AND KISS BOYS"!

With Gavin he plays anything sports related with her. This is just Gavin and this is just what he does. She will
 wrangle him to play dollies every once in a while but that's a rare occasion. He will play kitchen with her but I think he secretly still loves it from when he was young. He loved playing kitchen it was his favorite thing besides sponge bob.

Ayden gets to spend the most time with her and they have an on again off again relationship. One day they will play cars, dolls, kitchen or just about anything. The next day I think wow they are going to kill each other! She is his favorite play buddie and he hers but just because she plays anything he wants. They have mastered the skill of antagonizing each other. I actually think they look forward to it on a daily basis! Now that Ayden started kindergarten this month she seems a little lost and sad without him. She has been really clingy to me and I think it's because she misses Ayden :(

Kadie always thinks of her brothers anytime she is given anything from someone, she always says "I need one for Bailey ,Gavin, and Ayden too". I love how she thinks to ask for them and never forgets about them.

What a lucky girl she is to have awesome brothers who love her so dearly and protect her, and how lucky these boys are to have Kadie who teaches them about the love of a sister.













No comments: