Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010




MANY GIFTS OF THANKS

To thank all of the teachers and people that help within the schools I made them these. Thanks to my friend Becky letting me borrow a book for a few ideas (Thank You!). I think they turned out really good. I made a total of 12, there were a few teachers who were retiring so we wanted to thank them for there amazing dedication. We had 4 teachers and 8 helpers to surprise and I think they were pretty surprised. Gavin also gave his Ravens football jersey to his teacher. She was moving to Baltimore and we had the whole class sign it and we put it in a picture box. I didn't get a picture of that but he was very excited to give it to her. Thank you to all the teachers out there for all that you do for our kids we appreciate all of your dedication and hard work!





No comments: