Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

One Year Older!



I think I am starting to embrace getting older. I don't like it but there is not much I can do, fighting it won't make me younger! This year I decided I wanted to go out of town for my birthday. I had not been out of town for 6 months because school didn't allow. I needed a break and relaxation. Me and Jer went to a resort and did nothing but eat, sleep and lay by the pool. Just what I needed a weekend of nothing! These pictures are a few that we took to remind us that we really need to do this more. The breakfast picture had a funny story to go with it. We got a $75 credit each night we stayed at this resort and planned on using it at the pool bar and the resturant Saturday evening. Well the pool bar closed early and the restaurant was only open for breakfast. Long story short we had $100 to spent on Sunday before noon. So we decided to eat a really big breakfast. As we ordered the lady said "wow thats going to be a big breakfast" and that time we were sitting at a small table for two. Jer then asked do we need to move to a bigger table and I laughed so hard! We never planned on eating all of the breakfast but we wanted to try and use some of the credit we still had. We both had an amazing time.


 

No comments: