Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My bread




Let me say that I love making bread! Well actually I love cooking!! Through out the years I have learned people either love to cook or absolutly hate it. Theres not alot of in between that I have seen. It brings me such happiness and joy and it's very relaxing for me. I have learned so much about baking and cooking since I started and obviously I am still learning. I decided to try a new recipie for a honey white bread. I found out a little trick to yeast and decided to try it to see if it would make a difference in how my bread would rise and boy did it! It turned out HUGE, I have never had bread rise so big! I chuckled to myself as Bailey walked by he said "wow, thats really big bread". My kids love homemade bread and I havn't had time to make it, so this made my kids really excited and they could hardly wait for it to cool. 


No comments: